I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

domingo, 25 de outubro de 2015

Embryo - Bad Heads And Bad Cats 1976 (Germany, Krautrock, Jazz-Rock/Fusion)

- Christian Burchard - drums, marimba, vibes, vocals
- Uve Müllrich - bass
- Dieter Miekautsch - keyboards
- Roman Bunka - vocals, guitar
+
- Charlie Mariano - alto & soprano saxophones, flute
- Edgar Hofmann - soprano saxophone, flute
- Maria Archer - female vocals, percussion
- Embryo, Othmar Schreckeneder - producers


All tracks written by Roman Bunka, Christian Burchard, Dieter Miekautsch and Uve Müllrich except where noted.
01. Layed Back - 5:35
02. Nina Kupenda - 12:07
03. Bad Heads - 4:06
04. Road Song - 6:14
05. After The Rain - 6:14
06. Klondyke Netti - 6:28
07. Tag X - 1:36
Bonus:
08. Human Contact (Roman Bunka, Christian Burchard) - 16:51


Yandex 

Um comentário:

juan manuel muñoz disse...

muchas gracias, me llevo tres de Embryo. Saludos